The To-Do Overload Programme identifies what drives you to keep adding and develops personal priorities and strategies for you to choose what to do, delete or delegate.
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMME
Empowerment - you get to choose what is on your list
Reorganise - to establish a list that fits with your life and your priorities
Slow down - mange your goals and tasks effortlessly
Build your inner confidence & motivation to make big decisions about whats on the list
Get personal support as well be challenged as you work through the list
Establish a practical plan of action that works with your busy life
Add more than cross off?
Not enough time?
get organised - get selective
1-2-1 coaching via Skype designed to identify what matters and what can be priorities delegated or deleted
how it works
Weekly activities, techniques and worksheets to build the confidence to simplify your life
Reorganise the list and plan effective actions to make it realistic and managable
3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. EXPLORE YOU
- Define what you really want and have to do (priorities for both work and life)
- Establish time pressures and bottlenecks
- Clarify what's is driving the to-dos and making the list bigger
2. DESIGN YOUR TIME
- Visualise your future without being controlled by lists
- Establish strategies for successful list management & boundaries that can’t be crossed
- Make an contact with yourself defining responsibility and accountability
3. MAP HOW
- Define how you get there by taking a wider view of what else and who else can help you
- Establish realistic action plans with micro-goals and rewards
Your persistence to make me look at myself, you didn’t let me skirt around a issue. I tackled it head on - you encouraged me off my backside to ‘walk through’ my problems to recognise behaviours that may have been hindering me."