Ready to take control of your life
CREATE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN your work and life
YOU WORK & LIFE
The Balancing Life and Work Programme is designed to find achievable balance. Work-life in-balance is often a result of over-extending yourself at work, or an inability to switch off in those moments of downtime. Through honest assessment our aim is to create boundaries between work and life so they can coexist.
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMME
Clarify priorities both in work and life
Break the cycle of thinking that constantly keeps you working
Set boundaries for work that free up time for you
Build your inner confidence & motivation to make the changes
Work with a coach to support and challenge you with your rebalancing journey
Establish a practical plan of action that works with your busy life
Always at work?
Bring work home?
To do list getting longer?
No time for you?
HOW IT WORKS
1-2-1 coaching via Skype designed to uncover what it is that keeps you working so hard
Weekly activities, techniques and worksheets to develop setting new healthy work habits and build confidence to apply them
Develop a manageable action plan, zooming out to so you can see what balance looks like in a month, a year a life time
WORK LIFE BALANCE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. EXPLORE YOU
- Uncover, assess and prioritise the different roles you have in life
- Establish what is driving your in-balance
- Pinpoint what skills you need to move you forward
- Identify what could stop you in you in your tracks
2. DESIGN YOUR TIME
- Design what balance means to you and your life style
- Visualise a balanced future
- Set out a contract to yourself identifying your commitment to achieving balance
3. MAP HOW
- Define how you make it a reality and what else and who else needs to be part of the plan
- Establish a realistic action plan with manageable milestones
Your persistence to make me look at myself, you didn’t let me skirt around a issue. I tackled it head on - you encouraged me off my backside to ‘walk through’ my problems to recognise behaviours that may have been hindering me."